Monday, February 22, 2010

Best CURLY HAIR product? Frizz & Flyaways?

I have long curly hair with some frizz....what products do you recommend for keeping my curls but removing the frizz? I don't have much frizz all over, just like near the top, near the back. I hate it. Please tell me what you recommend and it would be nice if it was under like $7 or under $6Best CURLY HAIR product? Frizz %26amp; Flyaways?
http://www.sallybeauty.com/Glossing-Poli鈥?/a>





above is a link to a product I have used for years... it is cheap and my secret weapon... only takes a few drop and it instantly calms the hair(frizziness) and adds shine... you will love it... apply a little while the hair is wet only in the spot you said you have trouble with and then after its dry you can apply it only on the places you need it... in time you will learn how much of it that it's will take to get the control you need.





hope this helps;-)))Best CURLY HAIR product? Frizz %26amp; Flyaways?
Most hair products that work well are unfortunately more than 6-7$. If you go to a salon they can show you or tell you about a less expensive product that will work for your hair. Now, I DO know of a great hair product for curly hair but it was about 18$ when I bought it. It's called ';be curly curl control'; by AVEDA hair products. It works REALLY well for curly hair if you want to define it or get rid of a lot of frizz. It also softens curls very well. You usually find it online or at salons. I know quite a few people that use it and it works very, very well.





By the way... never blow dry your hair. It's awful for frizz. Letting it dry naturally is the best way for drying by far.
*********I have the exact same problem. I can't live without Paul Brown Hawaii Stay Straight Smoothing Balm. It helps with my frizz.


http://products.paulbrownhawaii.com/#sty鈥?/a>


It is sort of expensive but it is SO worth it. If I don't use it, like you, especially the back of my curly hair gets frizzy. You can get this online and I think you can get it at a salon at the mall or somewhere. Just put it on your wet hair after the shower and let it AIRDRY. If I blowdry my hair, it gets frizzy.
hmmmm, well i just grab an empty spray bottle and put shampoo and contidtioner in it til the half way point





Then fill the rest with water.then shake it.





And spray all over and run your fingers through ur hair at the same time, it may be damp when your done, but then when it dries it will be no frizz, and it will be really soft!








It really works! HOPE I HELPED! :D
herbal essence and sunsilk work AMAZING on my curly hair %26amp; they dont leave any frizzz


if you still have frizz though try the same brand hairspray spary some in your hands and run it over the frizzy spotss



moose...i think this is amazing for frizzy hair.if you get out of the shower and work it in right away...then blow dry..it is amazing.
Try John Frieda I think you can get it at Wall-Mart :))
  • celebrity hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment