Saturday, February 20, 2010

Super curly hair products?

i have naturally wavy/curly hair, but I want it to be very curly, big, and full of volume. what are some cheap hair products that I could buy at any local store that could give me this kind of hair?Super curly hair products?
I really like Aussie products. They seem to curl it up, but not weigh it down...Super curly hair products?
Hi, Here are just a few products that are great for those wow,wow curls that you want. Herbal Essences Mousse= Totally Twisted curl boosting mousse or Tresemme curl enhancer and Studio Line= Pumping curl boosts curls reduces frizz. And if you really want some big volume try some Redken Guts 10 volume spray foam lift up the roots or apply all over for volume with attitude, also remember to use a diffuser on your blower dryer this drys and blows the hair around gently so you don't have that frizz and even more volume when blow drying your hair do it with your head up side down and from side to side and then just fluff with your fingers wow all that VOLUME!
I have curly hair, and i really need to work with it to keep it from getting frizzy, but i usually just straighten it lol! But if you want super curly hair, what I do is:





First, take a shower, get your hair wet, you need your hair to be damp for the first product to set...





Then comb through your hair and part it as you usually do, I do a side part, they look so beautiful and they frame your face! Then spritz some Garnier Fructis Styling Gel all through your hair, making it completely damp. Then Divide your hair into two sections and flip them around your shoulders, so you can style it easier. Then put a golf ball size amount of Aussie ';catch the wave mousse plus leave in conditioner'; in your palm and scrunch one side of your hair, repeat on the other side. Then use aussie catch the wave hairspray to finish your look! Oh and if you have side swept bangs like I do, i recommend straigtening them to finish your look, it looks adorable all of my friends love how it looks and you will too!!!





Hope I helped!!!
A combination of product and heat styling will be the only thing that turns waves into huge neat curls. I usually have to straighten my hair and THEN curl it to achieve the look I want.
depends which type of you want

No comments:

Post a Comment