Monday, February 22, 2010

Curly Hair Products?

Okso I have wavy blonde hair. I would LOVE curly hair but I don't know what to get. If you know any products please tell I would love that!Curly Hair Products?
You can do bee butt buns and they will put curls/waves in your hair and last all day.


http://www.network54.com/Forum/242462/me鈥?/a>


http://www.network54.com/Forum/242462/th鈥?/a>


http://www.network54.com/Forum/242462/th鈥?/a>





If you wear your hair curly,you should probably just use a basic moisturizing shampoo because curly hair doesn't take moisture very well,you need all the moisture you can get.Curly Hair Products?
i love curly hair too!! i got this curling iron and i absolutely LOVE it! i got it at target for $10 and its a Revlon curling iron. you can put it on different settings to fit your hair so you dont damage or burn your hair. its great and i think you should get it. you'll absolutely love it!
The Tigi product line Curls Rock! They are so great. I have wavy hair and if I use all the system I can get my hair pretty curly....BUT you need to use a diffuser on your blow dryer to sorta scrunch it up when you dry.
i have wavy hair but looks scary if i dont use anything.


what works great for me is





herbal essences


totally twisted Curl scrunching gel.





what you do is when your hair is damp, take some in your hands and basically ';scrunch'; your hair with it all over your head.





~you get perfect waves without frizziness~
SAME HERE!





Herbal Essences


the purple and green mousse and gel


for curly hair


Also John Frienda purple Frizz-Ease[extra strength]
  • celebrity hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment