Saturday, February 20, 2010

Can i use curly hair products on straight hair to make my hair curly or just wavy?

i have stick straight hair that WILL NOT hold a curl or anything. so i guess my final option is to just use some sort of hair product and a thought came across my mind like, what if i just used hair products that are supposed to be used on curly hair on my straight hair? would it make it curly or wavy in any way? if so, any product recommendations? thanks !Can i use curly hair products on straight hair to make my hair curly or just wavy?
yes it will make it curly. tho it will only make them wavy....but not alot. just little. i would suggest to use some curling activators like ones from tresemme or fructis. and use the curling shampoo and conditioner from herbal essense (there are in the purple bottle) it works wonders!. but i have curly/wavy hair. so it just makes the curls tighter on me. if those products dont work, try others, or buy yourself a curling iron and curl away! (dont forget a heat protectant!)Can i use curly hair products on straight hair to make my hair curly or just wavy?
I have naturally curly hair and my sister has stick straight hair. This is how we got her to get some waves..





Use TIGI Catwalk Sexed Up Tonic (its like a spray gel). Spray it on, and scrunch your hair as you blowdry using a diffuser. Every now and then spritz your hair again and scrunch some more... Until your hair is almost completely dry. Then spray your hair with a finishing spray. We liked Vavoom Shaping Spray. It is a very fine mist, but it holds VERY well.





good luck!
buy shampoo made to give you waves/curls.. and when you curl your hair.. SOAK it in hairspray, let it sizzle and dry on the curling iron, then spray it AGAIN after you curl the piece. it works! because my hair is hard to curl as well!
I have the same problem. I hope you find an answer!

No comments:

Post a Comment