Monday, February 22, 2010

Curly Hair Products!?

I have THE most annoyingly curliest and frizziest hair. It is so thick and i can never wear it down curly without it looking weird....so i was hoping to find some kind of product to put in my hair so that i can wear it down and curly. Any suggestions?


P.S. this stuff needs to be STRONG!Curly Hair Products!?
When I'm too lazy to straighten my hair, I use TRESemme curl care bouncy curls extra hold. To me it works really good. %26amp; for me, I don't even need to use hairspray for the curls to stay.


You can buy it at Walmart, or Target, stores like that.Curly Hair Products!?
i had the same problem and it took me 3 years to figure it out.


go to a drug store and get tony%26amp;guy shampoo and conditioner and the beach spray. it doesn't smell the best but its decent. for frizz try dove frizz.. its in a blue bottle
i had a friend who would have her mom iron her hair with a clothing iron and the steam seemed to work really well....but that is probably damaging as well.
i have the exact same hair i like to use aussie and leave in conditioner by nexxus

No comments:

Post a Comment