Monday, February 22, 2010

Natural Curly hair products?

I have natural, coarse curly hair. I had it relaxed professionally about 2 yrs ago, and ever since then my curls have gotten softer, but have some of the straightness still in there, at the tips. I use Garnier Fructis shampoo and conditioner, i can't really say it's working wonders for me. What are some good shampoo, conditioner, and mousse/gel products for curly hair? i want actual curls, like curl activators, definition and shape. I use oil moisturizer lotion from the brand Motions. Thats a Black hair product, but i'm not Black, i'm Panamanian, but i've been told my hair resembles that of mixed Black ppl. Should i keep using Motions.Natural Curly hair products?
Helloo. Hope I can assist you. (:


I'm half black %26amp; half Asian. I used to use Motions, but it didn't do anything for me, so I started looking at drugstore brands.





I use Garnier Fructis Sleek %26amp; Shine and it worked wonders for me. I'm sad to see that it doesn't work for you. :[ But, I have tried almost every other drugstore brand, haha! For shampoo %26amp; conditioner, try the brands Herbal Essences or Dove (but Dove built up on my hair. :[ Before it did, it was GREAT though). Aussie %26amp; Tresemme are pretty good too. They have different types for your different needs. I prefer anti-frizz ones, because curl %26amp; moisture ones don't work as well for me. Also, I would definitely try out Sunsilk (Captivating Curls!) like the other person said.





I'm a mousse person, not a gel person. I really like John Frieda's Take Charge mousse (I use it) %26amp; Herbal Essences Totally Twisted mousse is good too. Then Sunsilk Captivating Curls is good, as well as Tresemme Curl Care. Paul Mitchell Scultping Foam is nice too. Its more expensive than drugstore brands, but only $10, so not bad.





For anti-frizz creme's, I'd use Sunsilk defrizz 24/7 creme (also from the Captavating Curls line). Paul Mitchell's Round Trip works really well too. More expensive, once again, but its $12, not /too/ bad.


I'm not sure if you're a serum (makes your hair shiny %26amp; frizz free) person, but Proclaim is the best I've used. Garnier Fructis is alright %26amp; I've heard good things about John Frieda's. I'm not a big serum person, so not too knowledgeable about that.





Sorry if this is a lot! But I hope I've helped %26amp; good luck! If you have any questions or anything, send me an email! (:Natural Curly hair products?
Well i'm not really that expierenced with coarse african american, but i have really curly hair also. this is what i do:


I use the Sunsilk ';Captivating Curls'; shampoo, it smells and works very good. I also use Garnier Frutis Leave in Conditner, but my hair is sooo dry i use it everyday as a cream to tame all them frizzes haha. after my hair is semi dry i but my hair into pigtail braids. i sleep with them in and them when i wake up i take them out, straighten my bangs and use the ';leave in conditioner'; to tame this frizzes.





i always get pretty friz free curls, otherwise my hair is a puffy MESS.





Hope This Helps


x
I couldn't fully answer that because I have natural curly.But my advice is to keep searching for European hair products,because in Europe,women tend to plants seeds and lets it grow as a plant that atr homogenous in there country and use it as chemicals for the hair to style.Good luck on your search baby.
http://naturallycurly.com








this site saved my hair %26amp; made me love my curls.


they have place where u can look at and buy products
  • celebrity hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment