Monday, February 22, 2010

Curly hair product, help!?

Hey guys, just looking for some help!


I have naturally curly medium to long length hair. It is not majorly frizzy, there is still curl, but it tends to frizz and puff out huge if i dont put something on it!


Im looking for a calming product that keeps curl but keeps it calm so it doesnt go so big!


Its not even thick hair!


Serious suggestions please :)Curly hair product, help!?
TIGI catwalk is my best friend...


...i have hair just like yours and my hair is tamed well using their products =]Curly hair product, help!?
The brand TIGI makes a line of products called Catwalk. There's a shampoo, conditioner and serum that keeps curl while making your hair smooth and frizz free. I think it's called Curl Maker. It's kinda expensive and available in all reputable hair salons. Have a look for it.
I use YTC (Yes to Carrots) the new brand line sells at Walgreens. I love their smell and helps with my curly hair. They are the organic brands. Normally they have them on sale, watch for them in the ads. Buy one and get 50% off. Or the % sale.
try TIGI bedhead curls rock (which is fabulous but pricey) or L'oreal studio perfect curve curl serum (which is nice and cheap - but if you put more on it stays a bit stiff otherwise works just as nicely as tigi)
I also use the TIGI Bed Head products. The have great products for when I want to wear my curls, or for when I want to straighten them out.
TIGI catwalk = da best product for your type of hair!


good luck xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment