Monday, February 22, 2010

Which Of these four hair care brands w/curly hair products work the best?

-Garnier Fructis Curls %26amp; Shine shampoo and conditioner


http://fructis.garnier.ca/en/catalog_fh.鈥?/a>





-John frieda collection frizz ease curl around shampoo %26amp; conditioner


http://www.johnfrieda.com/products/produ鈥?/a>





-redken fresh curls shampoo %26amp;conditioner


http://www.redken.com/products/results/c鈥?/a>





-Tresemme flawless curls shampoo %26amp; conditioner


http://www.tresemme.com/curl/products/pr鈥?/a>





%26amp;%26amp; also what styling products work well? including mouse? thanks so muchWhich Of these four hair care brands w/curly hair products work the best?
I have very curly - somewhat frizzy, coarse hair. I like Garnier Fructis but I do not use any of the curl shampoos or conditioners. Although it is not on your list, Loreal Natures Therapy conditioner works the best for my hair. I get it at Sallys beauty supply, it is 12.99 but it lasts for about a month or more because not much is needed. The main thing to make curly hair look good is the product after it is washed.


Proclaim Glossing Polish is one of my faves - also at Sally's for 5.99. If I can't get to Sally's, walmart has Hask shine Frizz remedy, my 2nd fav. .


You should not use much of either, you'll have to play with it to know how much works for your hair, I use a dime size, rub my hands together, rub it in my hair and see if I need more to style it better. I put a little on while it is wet and conb through it, let it dry or blow dry and straiten it and then use a little more to get everything under control - then I spray it with Aussie Scrunch hairspray. All this only takes a few minutes but you have to play with it to figure out what is best for you. Also, don't wash your hair every day - 2nd day curly hair is always better after you re-style real quick.Which Of these four hair care brands w/curly hair products work the best?
I only use the Tresemme moisture cream and mousse -so I would pick the Tresemme.
I would say the John Frieda works the best, and second would be Redken.

No comments:

Post a Comment