Saturday, February 20, 2010

I'm going shopping for curly hair products in a few and...?

I have biracial hair and I would like recommendations... Mousse, leave-in conditioner, etc. I'm going to my local drugstores. Please and thank you!I'm going shopping for curly hair products in a few and...?
if i were u i wou;d definatly use totally twissed because my hair i nwazy and my curls never stay until i used totally twist and omg it worked ike really good ps. it comes in a purple bottleI'm going shopping for curly hair products in a few and...?
My best friend has frizzy curly hair and she has No frizz cream (to put on when hair is wet) i dont know what brand but it really works!
herbel essence tousled hair


also ion had some good hair products for curly hair


answer mine?http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
Either the Herbal Essence Tousle Me Softy or this Pantene line made for curly hair. Either can be found at CVS, Target, or Walmart.

No comments:

Post a Comment