Saturday, February 20, 2010

What are best Curly hair Products for my natural curly hair?

I have natural curly hair. what should i use?


what's the best serum for anti-frizz? ( I used zero frizz b4 %26amp; i wasn't satisfied)


What's the best hair mask? ( is Garnier Fructis good)


%26amp; what's the best Conditioner ?


I want smooth defined big Curls!





N.B. am using zero frizz %26amp; Pantene perfect curls.What are best Curly hair Products for my natural curly hair?
loreal products is the best





try it is shampoo , Conditioner , serum and hair mask





they are really amaaaazing and cheapWhat are best Curly hair Products for my natural curly hair?
Olive oil is the answer! I have struggled with frizzy type 2C (wavy coarse) hair all my life. Now it's seriously smooth and defined! I am so shocked, I just want to get the word out! Just apply it like you would gel; while your hair is still damp; making sure to get the ends really well. (I use a small palm-ful about the size of a quarter around.) Use it for touch-ups on the days you don't wash. After a few washes; you won't need as many applications or as much oil. You'll see! (OH, and if it seems to get too oily... just wash it, but apply the shampoo to your hair and try to lather a bit before adding water.) I really am just so amazed how well olive oil works.
JOHN FRIEDA!!!!!!!!





seriously, its worth the price its fkin amazing. it gives you ringlets. also, curl your hair with ur finger when you blowdry it, or pull it in individual strands to get diff types of curls.
You can mail your hair and skin problems at :





shahnaz.htcity@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment