Monday, February 22, 2010

Curly hair products and styles?

Anyone know of any sites with hair styles for REAL curly hair?


I'm tired of finding sites full of pictures of bone straight hair that was curled.





I found some videos on youtube for hairstyles but my hair is too in the middle. It's not long enough for some looks (it goes about an inch below my shoulders). It's not course enough for afro-ish looks.





It's so frustrating. I don't know what to put in my hair either.


I'm used to straightening it, but I'm tired of killing my hair with an iron and plus during the summer when I sweat it just ruins it anyway and I end up with a ponytail.





When I wash my hair and just let it air dry it ends up looking like a big ball of fluff. Most of my hair won't clump together so it's all crazy curly but not in the pretty locks it used to do when I was younger (before all the damage)





Help?Curly hair products and styles?
http://beauty.about.com/od/curlyhair/a/c鈥?/a>





http://www.naturallycurly.com/curlreadin鈥?/a>





http://www.ehow.com/how_2046081_care-bir鈥?/a>





The last link may not apply but your hair texture might be similar enough for it to be useful after all so I added it.Curly hair products and styles?
Well for the damage, I would suggest not straightening it for a long while. If you need something for a special occasion do a pretty up-do instead. To try and eliminate frizz don't dry with a towel, but a cotton t-shirt or other cotton fabric. Don't wash it everyday. Wash it every other day or every other two days. Try not to blow-dry it. I mean, you can but not often. Get trims often. Like every 6-8 weeks.


Hope this helps!
i like using herbal essences totally twisted curl scrunching gel it smells amazing! hope that helps and good luck :)

No comments:

Post a Comment