Saturday, February 20, 2010

Where do I find cheaper curly hair products?

I've found the hair products for curly hair are so expensive most of the time (if they work). Does anyone know where I can find products that word and aren't as expensive. I have 3b type hair for the most part.Where do I find cheaper curly hair products?
Most brands make a curly hair line these days....





Tresemme (black with green writing.. gel, mousse) and Silk Drops can be found at Wal-Mart.





If you have a Sally's Beaty Supply near you, get the generic version of Biolage (made by Matrix)... it smells amazing and does a good job of keeping hair moisturized.





Look for moisture, not necessarily ';curl';. The more moisuturized you keep your hair, the better it will curl. :) De-frizzers work wonders too!Where do I find cheaper curly hair products?
Aubrey organics for dry hair 100% natural like Honeysuckle conditioner and shampoo,islands conditioner (11$ something) and shampoo at the health store.There are also other hair products at the health store too that are cheaper but be sure to read the ingrediants it might not be 100% natural.

No comments:

Post a Comment