Saturday, February 20, 2010

Curly hair products and styles.?

I am 13. I have extremley curly hair. It is thick and it comes down a little past my shoulders. I use shampoo and conditioner every day. I usually use gel but my parents are telling me that I am using to much gel but that is the only thing that seems to work. I need suggestiongs on what products to use and what hair assecories will help. THANK U SO MUCHCurly hair products and styles.?
okay...dont use gel!!!


it looks bad..if you use to much!!!








the best shampoo is herbal essences.same with conditioner. there are different types of herbal essences. there is one to volumize and another to take out frizzy hair....thers a lot of different ones....


use garnier sleek and shine!!!!


it makes any type of hair more natural-looking!!!!!


accesories with your type of hair would be those new headbands. they would look good with your hair. trust me. everything i tell you will work!!!!!!


good luck!!!!!!!and i hope i help!!!!1Curly hair products and styles.?
There are two extremely good lines out there. One would be Matrix Curl.life products and the second would be Wave Nouveau Softsheen Carson Line. Both product lines do wonders for the hair. The latter you can buy at a local beauty supply store. Not a Sally's, but a small business beauty supply.
garnier curl proudcts rule go to www.garnierfurtics.com
I have hair like yours. I use this thing made by Garneir Frutis and it is called sleek and shine anti humidity smoothing milk {it helps with frizz and it makes you hair shine}, and then after I put that on, I put a little bit of moose on. It takes away the frizz, and makes the curls look better. Good luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment