Monday, February 22, 2010

Best curly hair products?

Has anyone tried the Ouidad line? Want to know if its worth the money...Just wondering if the products are nothing like whats in stores or salons. I currently use redken fresh curls and it works so so...I've used so many different products. Everybody reccomends frizz ease but that doesn't work that great for me..my hair is wavy/medium curl. What other options are there or is ouidad the best there is for curls? Don't want hard curl just soft managable hair and work with my natural wave.Best curly hair products?
Suave ant-frizz gel for curly hair, it comes in a green tube. My mom uses it and her curls are always soft.





I use Beyond Zone scrunching spray, but it makes my curls a little harder, but I like them like that....it comes in a big purple bottle if you ever want to try it.Best curly hair products?
i use just a drop of samy products. they are cheap but i think that they are amazing
  • celebrity hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment