Saturday, February 20, 2010

What are some good curly hair products?

i have curly hair but its always so frizzy.What are some good curly hair products?
I use hot oil treatments with extra virgin olive oil (the kind you cook with) to tame my frizzy hair. It works great. I have perfect curls where there used to be a whole lotta frizz.





I also add some coconut oil to my hair before I take a warm shower and this helps, too.What are some good curly hair products?
Curly hair can become frizzy if it isn't ';moisturized'; correctly. That's because the outer layer of each individual hair isn't smooth. The ';cuticle'; of a curly hair (which is what the outside of the hair is called) doesn't lay flat, so it allows the hair to absorb moisture when it's humid, and lose moisture when it's dry.





Many shampoo, conditioning and styling products created for curly hair keep this in mind and add moisturizing ingredients that help curly hair stay smooth. On our site, Daily Makeover, there are lots of reviews of products that can help give you insight into what works for other people, but I can tell you that the Fructis Style Soft Curling Cream has gotten a lot of positive reviews. Here's the link to those reviews:





http://www.dailymakeover.com/products?sh…





Hope I helped! Rachel Hayes, Editorial Director of Daily Makeover
OKAY


my hair is the same


i use ';noodle head'; after the shower


put it in


brush it through


scrunch your hair a lot with your hands until desired curl is reached


this tames frizz and defines curls





also use the ';pantene smoothing adoucir'; ';kenra shine serum, weightless polish'; ';john frieda luminous color glaze clear shine'; ';pantene smooth and sleek frizz taming styling milk'; for really smoother hair and for even MORE smooth hair you just need to get an intensely moisturizing conditioner.





you can try bed head products as well but i have been most impressed with pantene, john freida collection (the ';frizz ease'; line) and sometimes kenra i guess, i haven't tried their shampoo or conditioner.





ANYWAY! i hope i helped a lot! BYE!
This helps my hair SO much! I also have frizzy hair...


1) try to get a shampoo and conditioner that says it controls frizz or something along the lines of that (i use fruticis)


2)also in the brand fruticis they have an after product you put in your hair, that also controls friz





Look for Fruticis in the GREEN bottle





Hope this helped!
I have this prblem too. But i dont have the money to buy expensive products. I use Pantene Curl Defining Scrunching Gel. And also VO5 Curvaceous Curls Styling Mousse. They both work great. Especially when you use a little at the same time :]
First, figure out what your hair type is here http://www.naturallycurly.com/hair-types then you can decide which product is best for your curl type.
Any aussie products work amazing. Aussie smells great too! I used the spray for long curls at my prom. It looked great =D
Therapeutic.





I guess that's how it's spelled.
KMS has really good curl hair products as well as Paul Mitchell Skinny :)
tcb lite hairdress

No comments:

Post a Comment