Saturday, February 20, 2010

Does anybody know about any Curly Hair products ?

I don't know if anybody remember when Tia and Tamera Mowry were young and they had the real curly curly hair I'm looking for a product to do the same thing to my hair . I'm Black mix with Puerto rican right now I'm wearing a weave cause i just had prom but winter right around the corner and i need a new look . So if anybody out there can give me a list of Products i would be more than happy . ThanksDoes anybody know about any Curly Hair products ?
Sunsilk for Curls, in the Green Bottle.I use both the shampoo conditioner and the curl creme and I'm a black/Dominican dude by the way. I'm not sure how they get there hair like that maybe a curly perm?but when you find that out these are good and fairly cheap products to maintain your curls. I don't usually use cheap products in my hair due to the usual reprecautions but suprisingly this stuff works.Does anybody know about any Curly Hair products ?
Check out www.biracialhair.org for an excellent listing of reasonably priced, effective hair products for curly hair. This woman's website has been a God send for me and my daughter!

No comments:

Post a Comment