Saturday, February 20, 2010

Does anyone know of any great curly hair products available for us golden girls?

Pantene Pro-V Frizz Defence. It's great, really does work. Or if you want to tone down the curls, go for smooth and sleek or extra strait. I use pantene all the time, and I'm going somewhere that I'd prefer waves instead of curls, a few days before, I go for the extra strait; otherwise, the frizz defence is the best. I have bum-length, thick hair, and it takes the frizz completely away, makes the curls more defined.Does anyone know of any great curly hair products available for us golden girls?
Tressemme has a great range of styling productsDoes anyone know of any great curly hair products available for us golden girls?
Kerastase makes a line for curly hair. It's called elasto-curl. It is incredible.
I think John Frieda has a line for curly hair. Check it out at any major retailer (walgreens, Wal-Mart...etc..)

No comments:

Post a Comment