Monday, February 22, 2010

Curly Hair Products?

I use Pantene Perfect Curles shampoo and conditioner, and Paul Mitchell's Extra Body Sculpting moose. Anyone got any better ideas?! My hair is pretty darn curly, shoulder length (I'm growing it out) and I stupidly cut myself a fringe/bangs which I am not very impressed with!Curly Hair Products?
I love Noodle Head products by Beyond Zone, sold at Sally's Beauty Supply. I use the Noodle Head cream to style my hair everyday. It has the texture of hand lotion. It's like lotion for your hair. They also have a shampoo and conditioner. My hair is long, to the middle of my back and I recently cut myself bangs too (but I like my bangs). Long hair seems to weigh down the curls more. When my bangs are unruly, I use a little dab of cheap extra hold hair gel to weigh them down. Because the gel makes the bangs crispy when it dries, I run my fingers through them once they're dry to get rid of the stiffness. Another trick that a hair stylist told me is to not wash natural curly hair every day. Rinse your hair in the shower, use super moisturizing conditioner, but skip shampoo all together. Your natural oils help curly hair be more manageable. I condition every day, but use shampoo only twice a week.Curly Hair Products?
Bangs with curly hair are usually not a good idea. But anyway... I like products that don't make curly hair crunchy. I like to use lotions (like the previous person mentioned) or even that anti-frizz serum. It smooths the hair, but doesn't make your hair look hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment