Monday, February 22, 2010

Garnier Fructis. . . HELP. . .has anyone tried this Curly Hair Product. . .?

I have curly hair. . .type 3a (If any of you follow that rating system by Lorriane Massey)





And I am currently using Noodle Head by Beyond the Zone (A Sally Beauty Supply product) and I LOVE it. . .but it's expensive for me.





I have heard some good things about Garnier Fructis Curl %26amp; Shine products. (Particulary their Conditioner) Is it good??





I need something that will totally ZAP the frizz ALL DAY LONG out of my curls. Does this product work?? What do you like about it. . .what don't you like about it???





Thank you for helping me. Here is a link of the product I am talking about:





http://www.garnierusa.com/_en/_us/our_pr鈥?/a>





ps. If you know of another curly hair product that works well. . please let me know!Garnier Fructis. . . HELP. . .has anyone tried this Curly Hair Product. . .?
I have curly hair I havent tryed that product specifly but Ive tryed other garnier products and they dont really stay in your hair for so long they smell good but if your hair in curly thick try Treseme mouse its a but pricy but worth it they have a variety of products.

No comments:

Post a Comment