Monday, February 22, 2010

Curly hair products?

ok my hair at the moment is wavy from the perm that i shared in my recent question..im wondering if i can get any products non-chemical that can re curl my hair because i am mixed so my hair was naturaly curly plz help l0l..does anybody know anything that will help for my hairCurly hair products?
You hair is not going to totally regain its curl until you grow your perm out. It's going to take a few months to get some new growth in. There's no product that can undo the perm, hence the term ';permanent.'; The only way you can make your hair curly before your hair grows out is to curl it, either with a curling iron, curling rods, or by doing a strawset or twistout.





Once your curly hair grows back in, you can try some of these product lines. They are made specifically for mixed girls with naturally curly hair:


Miss Jessies: www.missjessies.com


Mixed Chicks: www.mixedchicks.net


Blended Beauty: www.blendedbeauty.com


Kinky Curly: www.kinky-curly.com


Curly Q's: www.curls.biz





Good Luck :DCurly hair products?
I once had the same problem. I used 'soft n free' (avaliable in most hairdressers). What this does, is moisterise your hair, and make it curl up naturally. It is DEFENITLY non-chemical!!!!





p.s: You only need to use this product, whilst combing your hair. You don't need to wash your hair, if you do not wish too.
My hair is also naturally curly...very curly actually lol, but I like the tresemme curl products, and the sunsilk curl cream is nice, especially for now in the hot weather, all you have to do its put the creme in. :)
i use schwarzkopf after i have washed my hair to keep it curly or after i have washed my hair i just keep it in a turban for i while (with a towel on my head) then take it off and just leave it. no brushing.
I find that John Frieda's products help keep the curl in my hair. Use his Frizz-Ease for curly hair and i'm sure it will help





http://www.johnfrieda.co.uk/20_54.asp





=]
There are products on the market specifically for Mixed Race and naturally curly hair. It depends how much you are willing to spend on them.


I am also mixed race and I love the products Mixed Chicks, Curls, Blended Beauty, Jessicurl, Jane Carter. All can be bought online and some depending on which country you live in can be bought in stores. If like me you're from the UK then Mixed Chicks in the only one avaliable in salons at the moment and will give you the names of the sites afterwards.


Products that I use when I am waiting for my products to arrive would include Sunsilk Curls and Waves, John Frieda's Curl Around conditioner and styling products and L'oreal Curl Power which is new on the market.


These sites have helped me a lot when caring for my naturally curly hair after years of relaxing.


www.naturallycurly.com - there are products in their curlmart section - http://www.curlmart.com/By-Brand----p-1-鈥?/a>


Before I continue I must say that most curly products are specific to curl patterns and can be found on most of the sites I show you but here is one if you get lost - http://www.naturallycurly.com/hair-types





Back to the sites


http://www.curls.biz/


http://www.jessicurl.com/


http://www.kinky-curly.com/


www.mixedchicks.net


www.mixedchicks.co.uk


www.blendedbeauty.com


www.naturesparlour.co.uk


http://www.janecartersolution.com/


www.naturalfrizz.co.uk


hope this helps and I haven't overwhelmed you ;))


EDIT: Milkshake is good for someone who is in the transitioning period if you cannot cope with the different textures.

No comments:

Post a Comment