Saturday, February 20, 2010

How to care for curly hair? (Products, Techniques, etc.)?

So yesterday I went and got my extremely curly, frizz-prone hair cut. The stylist recommended long layers, no bangs, and to thin it out with shearing scissors. I have to admit, it fits me perfectly. The downside is that my hair is still frizzy. Any tips on what products or techniques to use to manage/style my hair?How to care for curly hair? (Products, Techniques, etc.)?
I'm so happy that you love your new style. It sounds beautiful!





The best products I've used in my hair are from curlfriends.com. They've made product choice simple by offering collections, which include shampoo, conditioner, gel, etc, all based on hair type. You can also purchase any of their products separately.





To dry my hair, I've found that using a diffuser is great for adding volume while cutting back on frizz. Sometimes though, when I'm in a hurry, I let my hair almost completely air-dry, then use a hairdryer on the hair nearest the scalp for volume.





I hope you find the perfect product for you. Wishing you frizz-free curls!

No comments:

Post a Comment