Monday, February 22, 2010

Curly hair products?

Anyway I'm mixed race and my hair is between curly and slightly wavy and the only way i can get the curls to stay properly is buy using a lot of mouse and hairspray, overloading my hair making it look like straw:(. Does anyone know any good products that won't damage my hair that would do the same job, or any natural solutions for making curls stay??Curly hair products?
I use TRESemme flawless curls mousse and scrunch my hair, then lightly spray with Curl Locking TRESemme styling spray. TRESemme is cheap and it works great without drying out your hair.Curly hair products?
garnier wonder waves or curl enhancing spray gel





they look well





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>


help me now please^^
  • celebrity hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment