Monday, February 22, 2010

Curly Hair Products!!?

Does anyone know of any products for curly hair that doesn't leave the hair stiff or hard. I want something that would enhance the curls instead of it looking poofy/frizzy. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!Curly Hair Products!!?
Paul labrecque curly finish high gloss spray shine


tigi catwalk curls rock curl booster


Nicky Clarke endless waves rich cream mousse


Frederic fekkai luscious curl cream


lee Stafford babe wave styling creme


Phil smith be gorgeous scrunch and curl jelly


john Freida anti frizz serum for curly hair


i hope these help.....Curly Hair Products!!?
My curly hair drives me nuts..but I found that Garnier Fructese curl enhancers are great. Not only are my curls difined they aren't frizzy in anyway and look so nice.





I also use the leave in conditioner for curly hair by them at night, so when i wake up in the morning I don't have half the battle.
Redken Fresh Curls line is wonderful!!! You can find these products in salons and can range from $12 to around $16 each. If you are looking for something not so expensive, I suggest the Garnier Fructis Curl line of products.
i have curly hair and i know what you mean about the poofy thing, its insane! lol. i use sunsilk cream for frizzy hair (green bottle) i put it all through my hair when its wait and it makes my hair nice and soft and smelling good..lol =]
Redkins curl product works for me. In the green bottle.
I have wavy hair and i use Aussie Tizz No Frizz gel and Aussie Sprunch Spray. I also sometimes use Garnier Fructis Curl Sculpting Wax and Sunsilk's No Frizz Serum.

No comments:

Post a Comment