Saturday, February 20, 2010

Curly hair products? Drug store doesn't carry mine any more.?

I've been using Mark Anthony's Strictly Curls conditioner, shampoo and ';hair lotion,'; but the stores in my area have stopped carrying it! I've tried Garnier Fructis and some Pantene stuff in the past and I didn't like it. Can anyone suggest any similar products to the Strictly Curls stuff?





:] thanks!Curly hair products? Drug store doesn't carry mine any more.?
I've tried Sunsilk Captivating Curls, and for getting defined silky curls, I've found it much better than Pantene, Garnier, and Dove.


However, I have never used Mark Anthony's Strictly Curls.





If you don't find Sunsilk to work well for you, why not order Mark Anthony online? Good luck!Curly hair products? Drug store doesn't carry mine any more.?
Aveda Be Curly is the best, but it may be a little pricey. it works sooo well on my hair i get beach kind of waves. It's way better than all the drugstore stuff, anyway. If you want good results your going ot have to pay more
this isnt available in drugstores, but bedhead curlz rock is the best i've used.


the whole sys helps keep curls healthy, smooth, and defined.
Try John Freda, I like most of their products and they are priced well.
I use Sunsilk captivating curls and i use Garnier Fructis Style Extra hold. They Rok!

No comments:

Post a Comment