Saturday, February 20, 2010

Curly hair products that work?

Right now I use deva curl. But I can sometimes make my head kinda greasy. Any suggestions?Curly hair products that work?
Curls Rock Amplifier by Tigi Catwalk is an awesome product for curly hair and you can get it for less than 15 bucks in Regis Hair Salons.Curly hair products that work?
I have VERY curly hair in fine ringlets, and I use the Tresemme products for my hair, it works very well.


You just put some on your hand, and put your fingers through your hair when you get out of the shower, (but towel dry it first, and brush it out).


It controls the frizz very well, and it doesn't keep your hair greasy, it gives it more of the 'wet' look, depending on how much you use. If you use only a bit, then your hair stays smooth.


In the morning, I just wet my hair a bit with that, and then use a bit og hair spray. :)





Good luck.
I use Got2B Mousse. It works great. Its 24 hour extra hold and shine. I can go all day without my hair getting frizzy. Its really the only mousse that I have found that works.
frizz ease
  • celebrity hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment