Saturday, February 20, 2010

Curly hair products?

I have way curly hair and already have my personal favorite brands, but I'm just wondering what yall's favorite product for curly hair is. Looking to try some new stuff. =)





Note: It needs to be found at a drug store or Wal-Mart.Curly hair products?
crisco...butter flavor, slather all over after washing. it makes it shine like no other product. vaseline will also work in a pinch.Curly hair products?
I use John Frieda products for curly-wavy hair. I also use the smoothing creme by Fructis.
i like to use suave hydrating curls i think thats what it's called. there is a shampoo and conditioner and like moose and spray. the shampoo and conditioner each cost about $2.00 it is in like a bluish greenish bottle. hope this helps.
ummm..tresseme' mousse..works for me and i have straight hair..it make is crimpy and curly





hope this helps
I looooooooove Tresemme products!


they have a page specifically for curly hair:


their stuff works great, makes hair soft and smooth and healthy! plus it smells great!


http://www.tresemme.com/curl/index.aspx
All the curling mouse never seem to work well for me...so I simply use Suave Mouse #7
well i use Pantene hair product shampoo and conditioner.they have curly kind and straight kind.they make my hair very smooth.even for curly hair.so i hope u try it.
I have fine, naturally blonde spiral curls. The only things that really work for me are at professional salons.
I like Thermosilk mouse... And LA Looks gel, eventhough it's cheap! :) Gel then mouse while wet then dry with a diffuser! :)
I love and use the products from TRESemme. They have a whole line devoted to making curls last long, have nice even texture without the hard feeling like most products give off, and it makes your hair look amazing.
Herbal Essence curly shampoo. its really good.

No comments:

Post a Comment