Saturday, February 20, 2010

Tigi curls rock products or Sexy curly hair products?

I have wavy hair and would like to make my hair more tight curls that last all day long. I don't want to use a curling iron or roller....but love a diffuser!! Which product works better to make tight curls form waves? Any other product suggestions? Don't want crunchy hair but some stiffness so its no frizzy! Cant find the right product!!Tigi curls rock products or Sexy curly hair products?
I am such a fan of the curls rock line from tigi. I get your hair to stay curly without frizzing and not getting crunchy is not that easy to achieve, but with these products its doable. They have a few different products that are good. The curl amplifier is personally my favorite for scrunching. A little bit really goes a long way, and when you diffuse with it, it brings out curls you never knew you had. I even use it when I blow out my hair, then straighten it. The tigi products have a lot of conditioners in them that moisturizes your hair all day and help tame frizz. The shampoo and conditioners also help with taming curls. I haven't worked with the Sexy curly hair line, so I can't add much about it.


good luck. Tigi curls rock products or Sexy curly hair products?
You will have to try both products to see which suits your hair, or take the advice of your personal hairdresser, that's what they are there for.


The curls will not get tighter from product but they can help hold in curl and de-frizz . Scrunching hair while using a diffuser helps to make curls -curlier.
sexy curly hair makes my hair kinda loose and sexy and TIGI makes it look more curly and it stayed really long so TIGI i guess :)
TIGI x
i have TIGI and it works the best, 16 hours

No comments:

Post a Comment