Saturday, February 20, 2010

Morrocanoil curly hair product does it work?

OK so i have REALLY curly hair and it's short and i wanted to know , from all the people with curly who have used this product does it work? thanks :)Morrocanoil curly hair product does it work?
I use that stuff before...It's a terrible product. The oil smelled great and my hair felt great for a few minutes, but it got really dry and looked filmy/white-ish. The stuff contains silicones which was bad for hair.





I brought all natural Morrocan Oil (usually used for cooking), and it did oil my hair nicely. The only issue I had with the oil was that it has a very strong nuttty small that just stayed on your hair for a long time.Morrocanoil curly hair product does it work?
I am a hair styler and use the Morrocanoil product with my customers.....it works on all hair types, including curly hair! It controls frizzy hair and seems to condition hair very well. It also protects the hair from the sun in hot temperatures. I found a pretty good internet company called Folica.com to purchase my hair products from. The Morrocanoil is only $35 at Folica.com! Quit a bargain! I think the size is about 3.5oz! Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment