Monday, February 22, 2010

Curly hair products! (Men)?

Hello, I just became interested in taking care of my hair a little more.





http://s411.photobucket.com/albums/pp200/Stabbai/





That's me. I cut my hair and so it's a tad bit shorter but it looks the same.





The question is I'd like some good product names for stuff that would work for me.





Products like





Shampoo


Conditioner


Styling Serum


Styling Cream





I know this is a loaded question so any help you can provide would be amazing! Thank you very much.Curly hair products! (Men)?
I know it has Girl in the title, but Curly Girl by Lorraine Massey is all about how to take care of curly hair. I get my hair done at Aveda, and they have good products. I don't know about the manly smelling ones, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment