Saturday, February 20, 2010

Efficient curly hair products?

I have curly/wavy hair and I was wondering what products and/or tactics have been successful for you.Efficient curly hair products?
I have curly hair.. its really curly, lol.





I love Sunsilk's Captivating Curl's 24/7 creme. Its makes my hair soft %26amp; I think it even hydrates it some. If you want to play up your waves ,try the Waves of Envy line. I'm sure it'll work just as well as the Captivating Curls.





For mousse, I like Herbal Essences Totally Twisted. Other good ones would be Tresemme Curl Care %26amp; Suave Professional Healthy Curls.





To style my hair, I always style my hair when wet. Otherwise, it'll be a frizzy, gross mess. I usually just put the creme in if I'm throwing it up in a bun. But then sometimes I'm like, ';Ah ponytail!'; and I just leave it in a pony. I use the mousse whenever I'm gonna be out %26amp; about all day. Either one will work %26amp; last, I assure you. (: For me it does..


Oh, %26amp; maybe a shampoo + conditioner will help, I know it helped me. I use Garnier Fructis Sleek %26amp; Shine. Love the stuff. (:





Anyway, I hope this helps %26amp; isn't all confusing. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me, 'cause I've been struggling with my curly hair %26amp; I've finally gotten it. (:





Hope this helps %26amp; good luck!


Answer mine? http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>Efficient curly hair products?
Sunsilk's Catch the Wave Product rocks... nothing too sticky/gely; it almost has the consistency of lotion. My friend wwithnatural ringlets loves Sally Hershenberger products...





I have wavy hair and this is a technique for a quick look in the morning:





1. Brush your hair with a long tooth comb


2. Take water and dampen your hair (do not make it dripping wet)


3. Apply the Sunsilk Catch the Wave and scrunch





I know it sounds like it would look horrible, but believe me it looks really fresh and beachy.





Hope this helped :)
Big Sexy Hair, Redkin and Rusk have great curly hair products.

No comments:

Post a Comment