Monday, February 22, 2010

Curly hair product advice?

I have naturally curly hair that I get professionally thinned. I am now using curls rock shampoo, conditioner, and booster. I usually shower at night, wet my hair in the sink the next morning , add the curl booster and let it air dry. The curls rock is ok but does not last me through the day. Are there any other products I should use or how do I make my curls rock work better? I have heard of devacurl, curl keeper, etc. Any reviews on those products? Or should I try curls rock amplifier instead of booster? Sorry for the many questions on here!





Thanks!Curly hair product advice?
';Curls Up'; is by far the best. I used to use expensive Tigi products. I still use Biosilk Cure when I first get out of the shower. Then, after I brush my hair I use Curls Up, and my hair is silky all day with hardly any frizz. It's very cheap too. You can get it at Wal-Mart.





Edit: Your hair will be sooo soft like there are no products at all in it.Curly hair product advice?
First, figure out what your hair type is here http://www.naturallycurly.com/hair-types then you can decide which product is best for your curl type.





Check out http://www.naturallycurly.com for lots of great info about curly, wavy, kinky and textured hair!
Just use some hair gel, not a lot or your hair will be sticky. When its wet put about a quarter sized amount in your palm and rub your hands together then tousle them through your hair. It will keep it from being frizzy. Make sure you moisturize and condition your hair every day though.
garnier fructis


sculpting gel...





really worked for me

No comments:

Post a Comment