Saturday, February 20, 2010

Curly hair products available at places like kroger walmart target etc?

pleasCurly hair products available at places like kroger walmart target etc?
If they do not have a particular poduct that you want. Simply speak to the kroger drug gm mgr. or the store mgr. and they will be able to order the item that you want. It would help if you had the item upc #.Curly hair products available at places like kroger walmart target etc?
Garnier Fructis Curl and Shine works pretty well for me. I have really tight curls and this is probably the best stuff I've used for my hair, and I have tried almost everything out there.
Try pantene for curls. It's the one with red writing. The shampoo is a great detangler and the conditioner defines curls.
totally twisted by herbal essences.

No comments:

Post a Comment